Wax Melt Care
1) Place your wax melts in a melt approved wax burner and never add water.
2) Place your burner in a stable position and away from any drafts or flammable objects.
3) Do not leave your burner on for extended periods of time, ideally 3/4hrs max.
4) Never leave your burner unattended. Blow the tea-light out/switch off at the plug when you leave the room.
5) Keep out of reach of children and animals.
6) You can use your wax melt until the scent starts to fade. Once its faded, remove the wax and replace with a new one.